|Recording time||June 3, 2015, 2:03 p.m.|
|Human impact/threats for the tree|
|Location of the tree|
|"Reminds people of nature in a busy city. Shows something much older than our grandparents and ideally it should be alive long after we turn into dust." John Tollefsen Nota administrator: Initial a fost inregistrat ca Plop tremurator, dar dovezile forografice arat ca, mai degraba este plop negru.|
You are not signed in. Please sign in in order to upload photoes.
1. Register on our webpage and log in.
2. Select a tree from the pages Map or Trees.
3. Ask for adoption from the Tree details/Adoption page.
4. Wait for confirmation from the administrator.
5. Send us a short e-mail for email@example.com in which kindly clarify what kind of responsibility you want to fulfill (for example regular visit of the tree and reporting about the condition of the tree; uploading new photos to the website; discussion with locals about the values of old trees; organizing programs; financial support for conservation actions on old trees and wood pastures; other innovative activities – we are happy about any initiative, just present us in an e-mail).
Currently this tree is not adopted by anyone.